fmOrders, frxPreviewForm, ParamsFillForm, fmEditOrderCustomers
OpenCart Orders section displays detailed information on all the orders placed by your customers.
- see 'customer details' - who made this order (address, name, telephone, customer group etc);
- see or edit order details in the corresponding tab - check shipping and payment method, change order status, leave some comments about this order, choose the required currency and so on;
- check and, if necessary, edit the data for payment allows payment details tab;
- see basic shipping details helps the appropriate tab in 'Order' section;
- revise products that have been added to this order;
- view whether the order has a voucher code (in the 'Vouchers' tab you can delete the current voucher or export it to the file using 'Export Grid' option);
- revise your order history, if such information is available or comments about it left while making purchase.
Using the main toolbar in the 'Order' section you can also perform:
- export data to Excel/HTML/XML/Text using the Export Grid drop-down menu;
- use additional addon’s drop-down menu that allows you to export orders data into Quickbooks software.
In the context menu you can find the appropriate option as well:
In the right side of the window choose the filter parameter what you can filter the appropriate orders by :
The particular option in the top toolbar enable the filter tool on the right if it is not available in the Orders page:
You can view all the orders placed at your store irrespectively of their status by checking Ignore order status, in the 'Filter' section in the right side of the window.
You can also choose any other time period and order status there:
By using the button from the top toolbar, use can make section 'Totals' visible or invisible in the Orders page :
Press it and in the lower right corner of the window the 'Totals' sector will appear - you can see the final price for the order there (sub total field - it is the basic price for ordered product and total amount -
it is the price with tax and possible discount if there are any).
If you have any suggestions about Order section in Store Manager for OpenCart, please, go ahead and contact our support team for help.