fmCopyProductOptionsTo perform basic operations you can use Products Toolbar:
Or use context menu:
You can perform such basic operations as:
1. Refresh data forces product list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
3. To edit the product you can double-click on it or use edit product button.
It calls edit product form for the product you have selected.
4. To delete selected product(s) from your store use delete button- . Pay attention that you won't be able to undo delete from store option.
You can also to remove appropriate products from the selected category(ies) by pressing this button-.
7. You can perform the 'copy/paste' actions, by pressing the appropriate buttons from the top menu in the Product page -.
8. In order to create the same products with the different ID's in the opened category you can use the button- .
9. To be able to link products with the necessary category(ies) you should choose the 'Categories' tab on the Lower Product Grid.
Once it opened press 'Quick Add' option to expand the Categories tree on the left.
Double clicking on the category position or pressing the 'Add' button below allows assigning products to the selected category(ies). The whole list of the assigned positions will be reflected on the right.
To save all updates do not forget to hit 'Apply' option.
10. To remove items from the selected category press the appropriate button in the top toolbar.