fmOptions, fmOptionSM , FTPFileBrowserForm
Store Manager for OpenCart allows to create options with values separately and then link products to them.
Go to Store - Options & Values and press the button "Add new option":
and fill out all the fields with the required data:
- data tab - name of your product option;
- content tab - select option's type and sort order.
Press 'Add new value' button and fill all the fields to create new value.
For example, “size” option has the following values:
Specify the appropriate value's name in the data tab of edit value form below:
In the content tab you should fill the fields with the following data:
- select from the drop-down list the type of option which particular option's value is assigning to:
- add the image to the particular option's value - if you use, for example, 'color' option and indicate the yellow , as one of its values, you can select the image with the item in such color to illustrate it on the products page:
- sort order - current value will be sorted in the option values list depending on the specified number of its position;
Please note, starting from version 1.16.0 (build 601) if store has several store views you are able to specify option;s name and option value's name for each store view in one Edit form:
Go to Store - Categories/Products, select those products you want to assign acceptable option. In the menu below choose tab “Option”:
Pressing the similar button to add new product option,
you should see a list of created options (in case, there is the one - material). Select the appropriate option and click on the button ‘Add new product option value’ on the right side.
Choose one of the value, which appeared in a drop-down.
Select necessary value and fill in such fields as:
Price Prefix: +/- base product price. 10$ product +/- the option price
Price: the option price.
This allows you to assign the same product options with different values.
When all changes are made, don’t forget to press ‘Apply’.
New product option is available.
You can also load an image for each value from your local disk or assign it via FTP connection.