Edit product form represents with the following tabs:
- general tab - contains the product name's field, and Meta details to improve the ability to search the product in the Internet network, such as meta products tags, meta tag title (it is mandatory field), tag description, tag keyword.
Description area - on the right you can enter some text which the best represents the current product on the Front-End. By using the HTML editor you can prepare content in the HTML mode.
- data tab - specify a model, add to the main product details an additional data:
The status field allows making the product visible or invisible at the store.
Do not forget to press 'Apply' to save all filled details.
- categories tab shows category tree of the store with the possibility to assign the product to the necessary category positions.
Once it opened press 'Quick Add' to upload the Categories tree on the left. Double clicking on the category position or pressing the 'Add' button below allows assigning products to the selected category(ies).
The whole list of the assigned positions will be reflected on the right.
Do not forget to press 'Apply' button to keep the assignments.
- attributes tab helps assign an attribute to the selected item. All previously created attributes which are placed in the Attributes section can be linked to the products from this tab.
Hit 'Quick Add' button to open the actual attribute groups list, where you can choose the one(s) you need.
Press ''Add' to link selected attributes to the appropriate product:
Specify some text to characterize the selected positions for each store view.
'Do not forget to press 'Apply' button below to keep the assignments.
- options tab - related to the same-named section of Store Manager. All created and available options and values can be viewed and assigned to the product in the current tab.
On the right side 'Add New' button calls the available options list, from which you are able to choose the necessary positions.
In the right side, you should see the selected options and choose the necessary values. Press 'Add New' button to open the drop-down option values list:
Then you can choose the appropriate variants and specify necessary details (i.e. quantity, price prefix (increase or decrease the cost), price, points etc in the corresponding fields:
If you need to choose couple values one-by-one, just press 'Add New' to add the extra field:
Once all details are filled do not forget to press 'Apply' to keep your entries.
Please note, to make certain option obligatory for filling at product creation step just mark the necessary positions with the ticks:
By using the top toolbar of the current tab you are able to:
Assign couple images to the one product and potential user could better preview interested item on the product page.
3. Delete option allows clear list from the selected image(s). You can find the necessary option one of the following ways :
Do not forget to press 'Apply' button and your latest updates will be saved.
- reward points - set the points (bonuses) for a group of customer that can be received for made purchase.
These points can be used at your discretion as the discounts or monetary equivalent or future purchases.
- downloads tab - shows the list of downloads on the current record, if any. You can transfer all positions to the file by using the 'Export Grid' option from the toolbar.
- related products - adds and shows items which have the similarity in their properties or functions and can be merged in one product listing.
For example, looking for the player you can see on the same page the different versions of the similar positions and can make the best choice to purchase.
- design tab - allows getting selected products visible not only on the product page but on the other layouts of the Front-End. Choose from the drop-down list positions, where an item will be shown as well.